1. The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) was established in
2. Which Five-year Plan is being implemented at present?
3. Which of the following is not a direct tax?
[a] Sales tax
[b] Income tax
[c] Wealth tax
[d] Estate duty
4. Who is the ex-officio chairman of Planning Commission?
[a] Prime Minister
[c] Chief Justice of Supreme Court
[d] Speaker of Lok Sabha
5. The Indian economy is
6. Which certification indicates a guarantee of quality for agricultural food products like ghee, honey, etc.?
[d] All of above
7. Who was the first chairman of the Planning Commission?
[a] Dr. S. Radhakrishnan
[b] Jawaharlal Nehru
[c] Dr. Rajendra Prasad
[d] Dr. M. Vishveshwaraya
8. Who is the Deputy Chairman of Planning Commission at present?
[a] Montek Singh Ahluwalia
[b] B Balakrishnan
[c] Manmohan Singh
[d] Anil Kakodkar
9. In India farm credit is regulated by
[d] Union Government
10. The term of the 11th Five Year Plan is
[a] 2007 – 2012
[b] 2005 – 2010
[c] 2008 – 2013
[d] 2006 – 2011
11. When was the Tata Iron & Steel Company set up at Jamshedpur?
12. In terms of size what position does the Indian economy occupy in the world?
13. When was the General Insurance Corporation of India formed?
14. Which Five-Year Plan had adopted ‘Removal of Poverty’ as its foremost objective?
15. During the financial year 2007- 08 India recorded a GDP growth of
3. Sales tax
4. Prime Minister
7. Jawaharlal Nehru
8. Montek Singh Ahluwalia
10. 2007 – 2012